I finally, after looking at it everyday for the last 4 months, made it to visit the castle. It is still my favorite part of Brescia, and it is even cooler and more complex up close. It houses 3 boring museums, none of which I visited: a model train museum, a weapons museum, and a museum of the Italian Resurgence. But the grounds are more extensive and have many more levels than it looks like from the outside and it has a great view of the city. I've never seen so many couples making out on park benches. There isn't a whole lot to say about it, but I got some great pictures that I wanted to share.
everything about your life is pretty. sigh.
RispondiEliminaHi! I stumbled across your blog while doing a search for "Living in Brescia"...enjoy reading it! I have a flight attendant friend who is actually from the area in which you are living. (She lives in the States now) ...and also have friends in Piacenza. I am considering living in Italy "part-time", (flexibilty..the awesome thing about my job as a flight attendant!). Enjoy reading your blog...keep up the good work! Blessings!
RispondiElimina